This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the highlighted keywords or companies mentioned in this post.
This fall, Crystal Cruises is offering two new Extended Land Programs in Eastern Canada on two Crystal Symphony New England/Canada sailings from New York to Montréal.
The two post-cruise shore-side adventures take guests to Toronto and Montréal and include sites like Niagara Falls, the Notre-Dame Basilica and mountaintop villages.
Montréal to Mont-Tremblant
3 nights, post-cruise with the 7-day September 13 voyage
– Dining at the Mont-Tremblant Resort; Montréal’s contemporary downtown hot spot Decca77, 18th-century icon Auberge Saint-Gabriel and Old Town French fusion restaurant Chez L’Épicier.
– Travel to the summits of Mont-Tremblant and Mount Royal for spectacular views of the villages and cityscapes below.
– Exploration of the villages of St-Saveur and Tremblant, as well as Montréal’s Latin Quarter and St-Laurent Street.
– A look at the Notre-Dame Basilica, plus an exploration through Old Montréal, dating back to the 17th century.
– Luxury accommodations at the Ritz-Carlton, Montréal
Toronto & Niagara Falls
2 nights, post-cruise with the 10-day October 4 voyage
– A tour of Niagara Falls, followed by an excursion aboard the Hornblower through the spray at the base of the falls
– A visit to Niagara-on-the-Lake, home to 28 wineries producing award-winning vintages and ice wines, and a Heritage District full of specialty shops and eateries, plus a winemaker’s lunch at Peller Estates of seasonal dishes paired with specially selected wines.
– Dinner at Toronto's CN Tower 360 restaurant high above the city
– Exploration of Casa Loma, including its secret passages, towers, hidden tunnels and stables.
– Luxury accommodations at the Four Seasons Toronto
Until August 31, “Book Now” cruise fares start at just $2,750 per person for the September 13 sailing; $3,980 per person for the October 4 sailing.
Fares for Crystal’s Canada Extended Land Programs in Toronto and Montréal start at $2,975 and $2,850, respectively. Fare includes all accommodations, sightseeing, transportation (including coach-class domestic air), featured meals, porterage and gratuities.