This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the highlighted keywords or companies mentioned in this post.
Signature members honored during Crystal Cruises’ Annual Sales Awards Gala:Signature Travel Network recently celebrated 20 of its members being honored for their sales success during Crystal Cruises’ Annual Sales Awards Gala, which took place August 16-23 aboard Crystal Symphony.
– All Cruise Travel, San Jose, California
– All-Travel, Los Angeles, California
– Bon Voyage Travel, Tucson, Arizona
– Bridge Holidays, Brookville, New York
– CruiseCenter, Houston, Texas
– Five Star Travel, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada
– FROSCH, Houston, Texas
– FROSCH Classic Cruise & Travel, Woodland Hills, California
– FROSCH, Larkspur, California
– FROSCH, New York, New York
– Holiday Cruises and Tours, Las Vegas, Nevada
– National Discount Cruise Company, Allentown, Pennsylvania
– Outrigger International Travel, Inc., Honolulu, Hawaii
– Plaza Travel, Encino, California
– Preferred Travel of Naples, Naples, Florida
– Strictly Vacations, Santa Barbara, California
– Travel Planners, San Diego, California
– Traveland, Shelton, Connecticut
– TravelStore, Brentwood, California
– Tzell Travel Group, New York, New York
– Worldwide Golf & Travel, Inc., Newport Beach, California
Signature members invited but unable to attend:
– FROSCH, Deerfield, Illinois
– FROSCH, Studio City, California
– Kelly Cruises & Tours, Oak Brook, Illinois
The celebration included two nights at the Regent Berlin, a Signature-preferred hotel partner. German National Tourist Office, visitBerlin, Culture Trip and Compass Tours Incoming arranged exclusive-access sightseeing, while Hotel Adlon Kempinski Berlin and Rocco Forte Hotel de Rome hosted dining events before attendees departed on a seven-night, round-trip cruise to Copenhagen.
The group later gathered aboard Crystal Serenity to share ideas on how best to capitalize on Crystal’s recent announcement to expand its portfolio, which will include yachts, river cruises, private jets, residences and new ocean vessels.