This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the highlighted keywords or companies mentioned in this post.
It’s the summer season once again. What are your plans so far? Don’t you think that now is the best time to check out the best beaches in the US? If you’re not that convinced, check out these reasons why you should consider it:
- Sea water is soothing. This can free you from the aches of painful joints. This is also said to help accelerate the healing of wounds.
- You can take advantage of the exfoliating property of sand. Consider going to the best beaches in the US as visiting the spa.
- Visiting the beaches will let you have a toned body. All that swimming and running will give you a total body workout.
- You rid yourself of mental clutter. The fresh smell of saltwater and gentle sound of the waves have a calming effect that can help chase the stress all away.
- Free vitamin D. This is said to help the body in a lot of ways such as preventing anxiety.
- It’s a way to get away from technology. Water and gadget simply do not mix well together. You can think of going to the beach as a technology detox.
As you can see, there are many benefits to going to the beach. So what else is stopping you? If you are worried that going on a vacation would break your budget, did you know that there is now a way for you to save on accommodation? You read that right. All you have to do is visit VRBO or Vacation Rental by Owner’s website.
According to statistics, the average nightly rate on vacation rentals in Miami Beach is $150.45 while average hotel room rates would be $179.92. While a hotel room will only let two people stay on one bed, vacation rentals can let you have several rooms for the price of one. It’s the summer after all so why not have some fun with your friends and split the accommodation cost at VRBO with your friends so that you can save on your beach vacation?