This post may contain affiliate links. We may earn money or products from the highlighted keywords or companies mentioned in this post.
Insight Vacations has released its 2015-16 India brochure that also includes Nepal and Bhutan.
The new itineraries include six Insight Gold journeys that are all-inclusive for the first time and offer a selection of Signature Events, including hotels and dining. Additionally, seven Mini Stays are available to complement longer journeys or for stand-alone bookings.
Signature Events and internal flights and rail journeys are now part of the all-inclusive price, said Phil Cappeli, president of Insight Vacations.
This year the company has expanded its range of Signature experiences across four categories: hotels, dining, evenings and experiences.
Signature Events include:
- Dine under the stars on the open-air rooftop or gardens of Samode Palace, the restored ancestral residence of the royal family
- Stay in the tented accommodation of Samode Bagh. The tents have marble en-suite bathrooms and are set amid 20 acres of Mughal-style gardens
- Visit the Camel Research and Breeding Farm in Bikaner
- Cruise past the Ghats on the Ganges river at dawn in Varanasi
- Stay in the Taj Lake Palace Udaipur, a member of Leading Small Hotels of the World
The brochure includes six Gold Luxury and seven Mini Stays including:
- 8-day Essence of India: Visits the ‘Golden Triangle’ cities of Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. Priced from $1,725.
- 12-day Mystical South India: Starts in the hills of Kerala before heading into Tamil Nadu, home to some of India’s oldest Hindu temples. Priced from $2,750.
- 12-day Bhutan Dragon Kingdom: Visits the kingdom where ‘Gross National Happiness’ is government policy. Includes a stay at Zhiwa Ling Hotel – the first and only wholly Bhutanese-owned hotel to receive a five-star rating. Priced from $4,950.
- Extension: 4-day Magnificent Nepal: With Kathmandu as a base, travelers will explore the culture of Nepal and the spectacle of the Himalayas. Priced from $825.
- Extension: 6-day Classical Sri Lanka: Clients can experience the history, cultural highlights and scenic beauty of the island. Priced from $1,650.
Insight pays a minimum of 10 percent commission on land.